See Bob Proctor Live!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Kiss & Sell (part 1)




A good friend and business partner of mine, named Gerry Robert once told me that "selling is like kissing". I have to admit when he used that line, it caught my attention! I had to listen to what he had to say, after all what does selling have to do with kissing? He said, "Just think about that first kiss and you will learn how to sell." I thought to myself what the heck is he talking about I don't kiss the people I am trying to sell to. He went on, "Kissing is a metaphor for selling. Look at all the aspects to the first kiss, and you will see that if you are a good kisser, you will be a good salesperson or businessperson." I thought he was brilliant with this insight.


He actually had 4 rules with the Kiss & Sell metaphor......

I will share those with you on the next post.....










(Gerry Robert is the best-selling author of The Millionaire Mindset and motivational speaker. Over 1 Million people have attended his live seminars.)

No comments: